Centre for Law, Public Policy and Governance (CLPPG)
Established in October 1 of 2021, the Centre for Law, Public Policy and Governance is meant to function as inhouse research forum under the umbrella of National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam, with the following agenda:
- Capacity-building programmes
- Conduct of relevant academic events
- Cross-disciplinary policy research projects
- Academic publications, e.g., edited book, monograph series, etc.
- Last yet not least, running short-term courses on law and policy studies, governance, etc.