NLUA Journal of Intellectual Property Rights
- Submissions in any of the categories stated above must be the original work of the author and must not have been submitted elsewhere or pending review.
- All submissions must be in MS-Word format (.doc) or (.docx).
- An abstract of not more 250 words should invariably be provided alongwith the manuscript.
- Co-authorship is permitted for all the categories of submission.
- The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, line spacing 1.5 and 1-inch margin on all sides of an A4 size paper.
- The format for footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and single line spacing.
- The citations must strictly conform to the ILI style of Footnoting. The same is available at: https://www.ili.ac.in/cstyle.pdf
- Headings should adhere to the following standard:
- TITLE OF THE SUBMISSION : Uppercase Bold, Font size 14.
- Headings: Bold, Font size 12.
- Sub-Headings: Title case, Italics, Font size 12.
- Kindly note that all submissions will mandatorily undergo plagiarism test.