3rd Vox Anatolis National Moot Court Competition, 2022
- Last date of registration for the competition is – 10th May, 2022 (11:59 PM IST) (any changes in the same will be duly communicated).
- Last date for memorial submission is – 25th May, 2022 (11:59 PM IST).
Mode of Competition
- The Competition shall be conducted in OFFLINE MODE.
- A maximum of 30 teams will be allowed to participate in the competition. Slots for participating in the competition will be filled on a basis of ‘First Come, First Serve Only’.
- Each team shall register via Registration link – CLICK HERE
The registration fee must be paid to the following account with the account details:
Name of the Beneficiary: National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam, Grants In Aid
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Branch Name: ICD Amingaon Branch, Hajo Road, Guwahati-781031
Account No: 32432292915
IFSC Code: SBIN 000 9201
Provisional registration, in case the team composition has not been determined, may be done by sending an email confirming participation.
Kindly direct all correspondence related to the competition to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Prizes And Awards
The rewards for the participants stands as follows-
The team with the highest cumulative score in the Final Round will be declared as the “Winning Team” and shall be awarded the “Winners” Trophy.
The team with the second highest score will be declared as the “Runners-up Team”and shall be awarded the “Runners-Ups” Trophy.
The speaker with the highest individual oral round score in the Preliminary Round will be declared as the “Best Speaker” and shall be awarded the “Best Speaker” Trophy.
The researcher with the highest researcher test score will be declared as the “Best Researcher” and shall be awarded the “Best Researcher” Trophy.
The team with the highest marks obtained on their written submissions will be declared as the “Best Memorial” and shall be awarded the “Best Memorial” Trophy.
All participants will be given Participation Certificates and all the winners of awards will get Merit Certificates.
For any query you may, kindly send your mail correspondence to email@example.com or contact us on the below mentioned numbers –
Ankur Madhia (Faculty Coordinator) - +91 9355633557
Neil M. Goswami (Convener) - +91 8876568897
Aviral Vats – +91 8178157688
Vitthal Dixit - +91 9450989790
Devanshi Srivastava - +91 8953922746
Akansha Sharma - +91 9678766040
Link for the Brochure, Moot Proposition and the rule book – CLICK HERE